Electrical Burns Hurt… OUCH

Posted by Kevin Hanson | Posted in Misc | Posted on 09-06-2010-05-2008

1

So I was plugging in an extension cord on top of a ladder at my dad’s new business (check it out! World’s best ice cream!). This typically routine activity resulted in a bit of a startle when apparently my hand connected with a cracked part of the extension cord. After a loud pop, sparks flying over the place, and a young boy outside thinking the place was going to explode, i was startled back and jumped / fell off the ladder. HAHA! Bad luck indeed. So a word of advice… if the extension cord looks a bit old and used, and you see in cracks in it, best to NOT use it.




Comments posted (1)

[...] It took me long enough, but I finally got around to getting this site up and running. I used to spend some time blogging for my old site, Crazy Hawt. The focus of Crazy Hawt was… well… there was no focus. It was really just a place for my to test out the whole blogging thing. Over time, I realized that I enjoyed writing primarily about technology and travel. And when it came to technology, I wasn't interested in re-posting re-hashed news, a la Engadget. I was more interested in posting about little projects I had going on like creating a Squeezebox Server or getting an electrical burn. [...]

Write a comment